Office and home-visit hypnotherapy sessions are by appointment only.
I use hypnosis to help my clients achieve a variety vocational and avocational self-improvement goals. I have listed goals that people most frequently ask me to help them achieve. However, if you don’t see a topic that describes your goal, please ask! For a complete list of topics that you can use hypnosis to resolve, go to the Appendix link on my web-site.
1. Hypnotherapy to stop smoking
2. Hypnotherapy to lose weight
3. Hypnotherapy to improve quality of sleep (e.g., insomnia or inability to sleep through the night)
4. Hypnotherapy to improve sport performance (e.g., equestrian sports, golf, gymnastics etc.)
5. Hypnotherapy to overcome performance anxiety (e.g., stage fright, public speaking, writer’s
6. Hypnotherapy for fears/phobias (e.g., flying, animals, needles, doctor/dentist, etc.)
7. Hypnotherapy to increase career success (e.g., self-hypnosis increase relaxation and manage
stress/anxiety, improve problem-solving skills)
8. Hypnotherapy to improve success in school (e.g., reduce test anxiety, improve study habits,
9. Hypnotherapy to improve quality of relationships
10. Hypnotherapy for grief/bereavement (e.g., death of a loved one, separation/divorce)
Topics followed by an asterisk (*) require a release and/or a referral from your medical doctor or a licensed psychotherapist.
11. Hypnotherapy to preparation for surgery/medical procedure and recovery after surgery/
medical procedure (including pain management and pain control)*
12. Hypnotherapy for PTSD*
13. Hypnotherapy for immune disorders*
California law allows access by California residents to complementary and alternative health care practitioners who are not providing services that require medical training and credentials. The purpose of a program of hypnotherapy is for vocational and avocational self-improvement (Business and Professions Code 2908) and as an alternative or complementary treatment to healing arts services licensed by the state. A hypnotherapist is not a licensed physician or psychologist, and hypnotherapy services are not licensed by the state of California. Services are non-diagnostic and do not include the practice of medicine, neither should they be considered a substitute for licensed medical or psychological services or procedures.
Calminsense Hypnotherapy ® 2013. All rights Reserved